Should you enlist the services of a Real Estate Company for the Sale of your Home:
The following are the steps I will take to get the homes sold. Getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is Sold !!!
1. Submit your home to our local multiple listing services.
2. Promote your home at the company sales meeting
3. Develop a list of features of your home for the brokers to use with their potential buyers.
4. Fax a feature sheet to the top 100 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
5. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
6. Constantly update you as to any changes in the market place.
7. Contact over the next seven days my buyer leads.
8. Contact my past clients for there referrals and prospect buyers
9. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box
10. Pre-qualify the prospective buyers
11. Have a cooperating broker tour of your home.
12. Keeping potential buyers aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
13. Prospect streets in your area for potential buyers.
14. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home… for their feedback and response.
15. Assist in arranging financing for prospect buyers.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations… to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
18. Ads: http://www.mls.ca/; http://www.realtor.ca/; http://www.remaxcentre.ca/; http://www.geraldcamacho.com/; http://www.kwhomeguide.ca/; KIJIJI.CA.
19. Email a feature sheet of your home to potential buyers ( listed homes, for sale by owners, ect.)
20. Open house.